Book a nutrition consultation with one of our qualified PURE sports & exercise nutritionists. Receive personalised feedback and a written nutrition plan & recommendations tailored a specific event, training or general lifestyle. Consultations are available by telephone or Skype, simply pick your preferred day & time.
- Training nutrition - fine tune your nutrition plan for your training, or find out if you're current nutrition is at an optimal level to get the most out of your training.
- Race day/event preparation - get advice on how to get the most out of your race/event with good nutrition during the event. Not sure what to eat or drink, and how often? Got specific dietary requirements? A nutrition consultation is ideal.
- Lifestyle - if you're interested in receiving feedback on your current diet & lifestyle, and assistance to improve it to meet your lifestyle needs, then a 45-min nutrition consultation is a great place to start.
What can I expect in my 45-minute nutrition consultation?
- Prior to your initial consultation we will send you a pre-consultation questionnaire and food diary to complete.
- During the consultation your nutritionist will collect additional information on lifestyle, general diet, training or competition nutrition.
- Together you will set clear goals with specific action plans to reach your goals.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to ask general or specific sports & exercise nutrition questions - this is your consultation!
- You will receive a personalised written nutrition plan tailored to your needs, within 5 days of your consultation.
Do I have to use PURE Sports Nutrition products to book a nutrition consultation?
- No. We respect that nutrition is a very personal choice based on your needs and preferences. We will provide advice and feedback on your current and future nutrition choices, but there is no obligation or expectation to purchase PURE Sports Nutrition products.
Who will my consultation be with?Your choice of our qualified and experience sports & exercise nutritionists:
- Conrad Goodhew BAppSc University of Otago is a degree qualified Sports & Exercise Nutritionist who has worked with young rugby players, track and field athletes, figure competitors, endurance triathletes and marathon runners, in addition to the Hurricanes Super Rugby team. Conrad has played a number of different sports at both provincial and international representative level, giving him invaluable and practical experience he is able to pass on to his clients. Conrad has also worked with a range of food related illnesses.
- Marewa Sutherland BAppSc University of Otago (PURE Sports Nutrition co-founder) is a degree qualified Sports & Exercise Nutritionist and former elite road cyclist and Rower. Marewa has a number of years experience providing private nutrition consultations to elite & recreational athletes on both sports specific nutrition and general health & wellness nutrition. Her comprehensive sporting background sets her up to provide practical and achievable advice to her clients. Please note Marewa is unavailable for consults until early 2018.
How do I book?
- Make payment for your nutrition consultation by adding this product to your PURE shopping cart (above) and continuing to the checkout.
- Upon receipt of payment, you will be contacted to select your preferred consultation day/time. Details will be sent to you via email.
Consultations must be a minimum of 4 days after your payment has been received, to allow time for you to complete the pre-consult food diary and personal information questionnaire prior to your appointment.
* Please note discount coupon codes are not valid on nutrition consults.
If you have any questions on this product or how it use it please get in contact with us.
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 773 732
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 366 0922
Live Chat: Between the hours of 8.30am – 9.30pm NZST